Today (6/6), version 0.2.2 went out.
There are some amazing functionality! Read the post to know more.
What is new
- Messages displayed with bold, underline and colors.
- Allow to install from opam throw
opam pin add pkg repo
- Allow to set tmp file with environment variable “OC_TMP”. See #9 and #6
- Add options:
- “-v” to set verbosity.
- “--no-color” to toggle color off
- “--edit” is synonym of “--modify” now
- Improve resetting: tips, way to roll back
- Add unit tests, to improve stability
- Clean help
- Better display after editing an entry. Ignore empty lines and fix #10
- Use lazyness to speed up and lead to less error
- Locking tmp file to prevent launching two times the same item
- When executing
oclaunc -rmore than once, it tries to delete an unexisting file and this led to errors.
- When some variable like $EDITOR was not set, it was crashing everytime. Now, it crashes only if there is no other solution.
Extracted from the changelog.
To install, select the
0.2.2 version with 0install. See Installation section. 0install may also update it automatically, depending on your settings.
If your architecture is not supported by prebuilt version, you may use opam.
At the moment, an
opam pin add oclaunch http://download.tuxfamily.org/oclaunch/sources/oclaunch-0.2.2.tar.bz2
Some version of opam may complain, add this url could help:
As usual, feedback (bug, ideas and so on) is welcomed at email@example.com or on GitLab, Bibucket and whatever you want.